Return Policy: All non-defective, undamaged items must be returned within 1 month after you got.
Please return it in original box if you do not need/want it. ORIGINAL SHIPPING EXPENSE WILL BE DEDUCTED FROM THE REFUND.
And PURCHASER have to PAY the RETURN SHIPPING COSTS.
We will examine every returns thoroughly. If we discover the returns is HARMED or UTILIZED upon gotten, 30% of the amount will be charged.
Please examine your bundle in post or with the postman face to face. If the product is harmed or faulty when you receive, please ask offer a verification and don't hesitate to call us. We will CHANGE it TOTALLY FREE or offer a refund.
Tip: WE SUGGEST SETUP BY A CERTIFIED ELECTRICIAN. This fixture has actually been ranked for up to 60-watt optimum Type A bulb (not included).
1. For a safe and safe setup, please guarantee that the electrical box to which this fixture will be installed is correctly connected to a structural member of the building.
2. All wires are connected. When unpacking, take care not to pull with wires as a bad connection may result.
3. Do not link electrical power up until your fixture is completely put together.
4. To minimize the danger of fire, electrical shock, or injury, constantly shut off and disconnect fixture and permit it to cool prior to changing light bulb.
5. Do not touch bulb when fixture is turned on or look straight at lit bulb. Keep combustible materials far from lit bulb.
Antique clear glass shade wall sconce
Clear glass shade reveals the bulb and maximizes its light
ETL listed for dry location, E26 based, bulb sold separately
Hardwired connection,easy for installation